First I am going to introduce to you who am I. I am JEWEL MAE SISON IMPROSO.

 I am just a simple girl who loves to watch Asian Drama.



I am also a person who loves to eat.


I also love to read books.

.
I am currently studying at Philippine Christian University.



I am 18 years old.

And I am going to i ntroduce to you one of the things I love to and that is me being a FANGIRL and journey as FANGIRL.
What is K-POP?



   K-pop is a term that is often used on the internet, and there is quite a popular fan following around the world. K-pop is short for Korean pop or Korean popular music, hence originating in Korea or South Korea to be specific. K-pop is basically a musical genre that consists of an assortment of other genres such as electronic, hip-hop, rock and R&B music.  K-pop has grown as a popular  on a global level. Thanks to the internet, especially Youtube, K-pop has gained an enormous fan following from people across the globe and still continues to rise in popularity on the global stage. Wherenever you go you will always heard the word K-pop, you can even hear their songs in the street that is popular the K-pop is.

  So basically how did I start being a fan girl. At first I'm not really a fan of K-pop because I can't understand the language that they have. I have a friend she's really a fan of K-pop she on talking about K-pop. But I cant't even understand a single word a the most ironic is we are always together she keeps on ranting me about them I just nod my head as if I understand what she is saying. But then I just happened to idolized them. My first K-pop idol than I stan is EXO.




 EXO is South Korean boy group under SM entertainment.
 I've become a fan of EXO on MAMA era so basically it is around 2012 or 2013. EXO is composed of 12 members but now there are only 9 members left. It is divided into two sub-unit the EXO-K and the EXO-M. 
EXO-K is for the korean members. They are composed of 6 all Korean members.

They are the members of EXO-K 
from the left to the right: Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jong In, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jun Myeon, Oh Sehun, Do Kyungsoo.















EXO-M are for the chinese members but they have to Korean members to make the group even.

These are the members of EXO-M.
from left to right ( Zhang Yixing, Kim Jongdae, Kim Minseok, Wu Yi Fan, Lu  Han, Huang Zi Tao.














They are my first ever group that I stan, and my bias in EXO is in Chinese line which is Huang Zi Tao. As I grow as a fangirl I stan so many group boy group and girl group.

LIST OF IDOLS THAT I STAN:


Members: Kim Nam JoonKim Seok JinMin Yoon Gi, Jung Ho Seok,Park Ji Min,Kim Tae Hyung and Jeon Jeong Guk .
Fandom name: ARMY
These are BTS ( BangTan Sonyeondan) one of the famous group in the present.
 My bias is Jeon Jung Kook.





These is GOT7 composed of 7 members.
Members:Im Jae Beom (JB),Mark Yi En Tuan (Mark Tuan),Jackson Wang,Park Jin Young,Choi Young Jae, Kunpimook Bhuwakul Bambam (Bambam),Kim Yu Gyeom.
Fandom Name: AHGASE.
My bias is Bambam.








Seventeen (세븐틴) is a K-Pop band that consists of 13 members.
Members: S.coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon (the hip-hop unit);
 Woozi, Jeonghan, Joshua, DK, Seungkwan (the vocal unit); 
Hoshi, Jun, The8, Dino (the performance unit).  Seventeen debuted on May 26, 2015, under Pledis Entertainment.
Fandom Name: CARAT
My bias is Hong Jisoo ( Joshua)








MONSTA X (몬스타엑스)  is consists of 7 members.
Members: ShownuMinhyuk, Kihyun, Hyungwon,Joohoney, and I.M. They were created through the survival program NO.MERCY. MONSTA X debuted on May 14, 2015, under Starship Entertainment. Monsta X is also under the US label Maverick Agency as of February 26th 2019.
Fandom Name: MONBEBE
My bias is Hyungwon.





BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) consists of 4 members.
Members: JisooJennieRosé, and Lisa. The band debuted on August 8th, 2016 under YG Entertainment. On October 23, 2018, BLACKPINK has officially signed with the U.S. label Interscope Records.
 Fandom Name: BLINKS
My bias is Lisa.




 TWICE (트와이스) consists of 9 members. Members: JihyoNayeonJeongyeonMomoSanaMinaDahyunChaeyoung, and Tzuyu. The band debuted on October 20, 2015, through the survival show Sixteen, under JYP Entertainment.
Fandom Name: ONCE
My bias is MOMO






It's good to be a K-pop fan that eventhough I can't understand their languange yet I still support them. It is music is not about language it is about how we carefully listen to the melody of the song.



There are still many groups that I stan it's too many. So maybe next time I will make an another blog about korean idols.













Mga Komento

  1. Great blog jewel...I enjoy reading your blog even though Im not a kpop lover😅😀

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I really enjoyed your content Good job!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Wow nice blog! Keep up the good work👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I’m an EXO-L too! I just started being their fangirl this year on March. I’m so excited for their comeback. Great blog, btw! 🧡

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Im not a kpop fan but that’s a very nice blog, I enjoyed reading it❤️

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Not really fond of watching Kdrama but I enjoyed the content

    TumugonBurahin
  7. I'm a fan of SNSD before hihi just sharing. It was an amazing blog, Jewel! If it makes u happy then go for it. Continue being a fangirl.

    TumugonBurahin
  8. I'm also a fan of K-Pop hehehee. Black pink in your area.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. I'm also a kpop fan, EXO L AND BLANK PINK! HAHAHA

    TumugonBurahin
  10. I'm not a kpop fan but I love watching kdramas hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  11. Im not a kpop fan but i like watching Kdrama hahahah

    TumugonBurahin
  12. Wow, you've made a glimpse of a life of a fangirl!!! Continue your fantasies!!

    TumugonBurahin
  13. Nice, I really enjoy it- A Gist of Fangirling.

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Every thing happens unexpectedly, but I'm happy for youu! Now you have your inspiration tp your everyday life. Hihi looking forward for your next blogs

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Im also a kpop fan! Lets go watch a kpop concert !

    TumugonBurahin
  16. I used to love Kpop before! Love the content, hoping for more!

    TumugonBurahin
  17. Watching asian drama and series are my stress reliever glad to know your interest to.
    Keep it up sis LOVELOTS
    -Sherwin

    TumugonBurahin
  18. Im not a fan of kpop music.
    but I like their drama and movies. and reading your blog about being a fangirl. I enjoy it
    so muchhh!!!

    TumugonBurahin
  19. niceeee, I enjoy reading this blog because there s a lot of information I learned.

    TumugonBurahin
  20. i love reading your blog. just do what ever you want that make you feel happy.

    TumugonBurahin
  21. hooray for blackpink!! I saw my queen HAHAHHA

    TumugonBurahin
  22. I enjoy reading your blog about kpop fan

    TumugonBurahin
  23. Nice blog, I enjoy reading it. Continue to make more blog.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento